– To help constituents better access state government-related services, Rep. Lori Mizgorski (R-Allegheny) will be holding a series of summer evening outreach hours in July and August.
“My office serves as a direct link between the people of the 30th District and state government in Harrisburg,” Mizgorski said. “Not only do we offer a lot of helpful information regarding state programs and services, but we can help sort through the maze of state government. I encourage residents who need assistance to stop by during these evening outreach hours for a one-on-one conversation with me.”
Mizgorski’s evening outreach hours will be from 5-7 p.m.
and are as follows:
• Tuesday, July 9, at the Shaler North Hills Library (1822 Mount Royal Blvd., Glenshaw
• Wednesday, July 10, at the Cooper-Siegel Community Library (403 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh
• Monday, Aug. 12, at Mizgorski’s district office (4284 William Flinn Highway, Suite 105, Allison Park
• Tuesday, Aug. 13, at the Northern Tier Community Library (4015 Dickey Road, Gibsonia
“Summer is a busy time for everyone,” Mizgorski continued. “These evening outreach hours are designed to serve residents who might not be able to stop by our district office during normal business hours.”
While walk-ins are welcome, residents are encouraged to register by calling Mizgorski’s district office at 412-487-6605.
Representative Lori Mizgorski
30th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Brooke Haskell